Image Map

Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm so fancy!

I feel so clever and fancy! I spent an embarrasing amount of time re-doing the banner and buttons on my blog last night. Guess what? I figured out how to install image mapping! Woot! For those of you that are wondering what the heck I'm talking about - image mapping is a fancy geek term that means when you click on an area of my banner you will be led to a different page! YES!!! So my banner now links to my home page, my shop, and my freebies! Hurray! Also while I was feeling so smart I added links to Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter (Twitter has not yet been set up officially). I am tweet dumb. Can someone explain Twitter to me? I still don't really "get" it. Baby steps.

For now I am celebrating my re-design victory. *Jumping up and down*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits