Image Map

Friday, April 18, 2014

No time for sleep

Some people sleep before their first night back on night shift. I've been off for a few days. Not me. Nope. I usually end up staring at the wall from about noon until 3 and then maybe I end up dozing for an hour before waking to get ready. The first night back is rough. Always.

We are headed in to Easter weekend. I've had some big craft plans but no time to pull them off
Thank goodness the Easter shopping is done. However.... I've been dying to make the kids some cute Easter themed pajamas. I have this wonderful toy - my embroidery machine. It beckons to me. It keeps me from The things I should be doing (sleep). So I spent a few hours working on these.  I think it was time well spent.

Happy Easter!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits