Image Map

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th


January 5th, originally uploaded by christakp.

Ethan climbing up the stairs in the new house. I looked everywhere for a decent baby gate and the one I bought is a piece of crud. It is so hard to put together. Guess I'll have to return it tomorrow and find a better one. Meaning I'll have to bite the bullet and drive ALL THE WAY to babies R Us.

So I spent all of January 5th unpacking and moving. The POD is empty I'm happy to report thanks to Raymond (brother in law) and Steve (father in law). I have tons of unpacking to do and the house is a mess but at least I can call and have the POD picked up.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay!!!!! yay on a cute pic and yay for the move! :)

Christa said...

Thanks Jenn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits