Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow, this is my first post since March 2008! I guess I'm a blogger slacker. My resolution is to try and keep up with this and be a better blogger. I've finally figured out how to get a background on here, yay!!! It only took a whole day... not bad, right?

Sooooooo New Years..... yeah. What have we done today? Not much. A load of laundry in the dryer, both kids bathed and one down for a nap. Mike has been reading all day. We are kind of boring. Oh well.

I'm going to also start project 365 today. I've been looking around trying to figure out what the heck is worth a picture today? Hmmmmmm..... I feel all this pressure to post a really great picture today because it's the very beginning of this 365 day project. Is there anything worthy? I'll be posting one tonight so hopefully I'll find inspiration somewhere. Welcome to 2010!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits