Image Map

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A week of firsts

This week has been such a whirlwind! My babies are all starting school. Well - that's not true. My littlest baby is home. But my big babies are all school bound. Mackenzy made it through her first week of middle school intact. She was terrified. She made it. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" I told her as she dashed out of the van and ran into the school with 3 minutes to spare! haha! Sorry kiddo. 

Ethan as always barely said goodbye to me as I dropped him off at Kindergarten. My social butterfly. 

Cadence will be starting Preschool this week. She was timid and shy at orientation today. However, lured in by puzzles and blocks I had to rip her away from the toys to leave. Hopefully drop off will go smoothly on Thursday! 



My little babies! 




 photo signature.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits