Image Map

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cadence - 3rd Birthday and a little Doc McStuffins


My Cadence turned 3 years old on March 8th.







I really can't believe how fast the time has passed. She is my crazy wild child. Her screams could make your ears bleed. She has a fiery temper. However she also has the most adorable dimples. Her smile will melt you into a puddle of goo instantly. Oh that child and her charms. She is now following Ethan around the house and copying everything he says and does. All day long I hear him say "Stop copying me!" Oh she loves him so.  She also loves to dance and sing. Her favorite cartoon lately is Doc McStuffins. She will gleefully listen to your legs, tummy, arm, chest, heck any object with her stethescope.  She sings "Time for your KETCHUP" :) And I don't dare correct her. It's so adorable.






Happy Birthday Baby Girl! You are my amazing miracle and I love you so much! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits