Image Map

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Delightful Sunday

It's super bowl Sunday. *gag*. Can I say the only thing I'm looking forward to is the food and also the END of football season and the return of my husband on Sunday afternoons! I see productive weekends ahead. I see days no longer filled with screaming and shouting at the TV. Yippee!! I can't wait for a football free weekend. In honor of this special occasion I am making monkey bread. It smells delightful! My mouth is watering and the fact that I have borderline GD will not stop me. I am going to gobble some monkey bread, run to the hospital to get my labs drawn (pesky platelets) and get back here in time to go to the brother in laws house for a super bowl "party" in which I will consume whatever junk food is in front of me and wish I could be home cleaning my house and getting the last of my projects done. *sigh* There's always next weekend for that. I guess....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits