Image Map

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Or happy leap year? Hmmmm. Not sure how to celebrate this extra day of the year. I just realized that I haven't uploaded a picture for February. So perhaps my Project 12 is gonna flop? Nah!!! I WILL get a picture tomorrow. I will!!!!

The end of February marks the beginning of an emotional month. March. On March 8th my baby girl will be one. ONE! ONE YEAR OLD. I just can't believe a year has flown by so fast. Really really fast. I am so blessed. She is a healthy, bouncy, screachy, smiley, clapping, standing, crawling, vibrant one year old. almost.

 I still can't believe how scary her birth was and how uncertain those first days were. I really didn't know if we would get to this place. Where she is so wonderful and healthy.

BLESSED.  *tears*

 I still have 8 more days of my baby before she gets advanced to toddler-hood. Or rather waddler-hood... since she isn't quite toddling yet. More like cruising holding onto the furniture. And plopping onto her diapered bottom. God I love that little girl. She rocks my world.



So happy end of February and beginning of March!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits