Image Map

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wubbanuba something... = awesome

We just got a delivery from UPS. I love amazon prime 2 day shipping. Because 1) It's FREE and 2) I only have to wait TWO days to get my item. Not a week.

So this morning the doorbell rang and my first thought was "Shit, who's here". Mainly because I am sitting in my jammies... So of course Ethan hollers out "What's that noise?".  SHhhhhhh!!!! Whomever is at the door might hear us and we are HIDING!

Then I hear the UPS truck start up. I tiptoe to the window and peak out and nobody is standing there. Thank goodness!

The package at the door is my Woobanub. Or something. It's a stuffed toy with a binkie attached. Supposed to make it easier to keep the binky in the babies mouth. Yes, I'm a lazy mom. This is baby #3 and the days of popping the binky repeatedly back in a baby mouth have grown old and weary. I want help. So thank you Wubbanubba whatever. Thank you. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits