Image Map

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'll try anything...

To get out of teething hell. Tylenol, Motrin and Orajel aren't cutting it. So when things get tough who do you turn to?


Sophie?!?!  How can this strange toy help you ask? Apparently baby chews on this poor unsuspecting giraffe and all your teething woes are washed away.


So what if Sophie isn't enough? Can she really do the job? She is just a giraffe after all. 



A baby wearing a necklace? A teething necklace. But not to chew on. This is no ordinary necklace. This is made of Amber which apparently has some magical quality that controls pain. We shall see. I have one being shipped from e-bay as I type. I have left no stone or bead un-turned in my quest for relief from the hell of teething. 
What if the above methods fail? What then?
That should do it. For me anyway! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits