Image Map

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tough Lesson

I have learned a hard lesson this evening. Procrastination is a bad thing. A very very bad thing. Sadly I have lost the past 2 weeks of photos. That's 13 days of my life I will never get back. I have been faithfully snapping at least one but usually many more photos per day. I had over 300 pictures on my memory card and tonight when I pulled it out of my camera to begin my catch up and upload them to my computer, the card was blank! Blank!!! I put it back in my camera and got an error message. Card is unreadable. What!?!?! Noooooooooooo! How can that be? I just looked at the photos yesterday. I just uploaded a few from Mackenzy's award assembly. Ugh. At least I did that much. So a big speedbump in my project 365 which is more like project 365 - 14 days. :(

I need to go buy a new memory card tomorrow and then I can resume. Lesson learned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits