Image Map

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Daddy ~ Daughter Camping

Mike and Mackenzy had been planning a camp out in the backyard. Last night was the night. We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores, we sat by the fire, we watched the stars, and yup... you guessed it. We all slept in the backyard. I woke up this morning and I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. Sleeping on the ground will do that to a person. I haven't camped in a tent in the backyard since I was a child and now I remember why. Ouch! But Mackenzy had a great time. Now who's going to put all that stuff away? Who?!?
our "backyard adventure"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I think I finally have this thing figured out, so may check in more often.

Love to all. Gramma Sammie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits